Who We Are
Who We Are
The K&M in K&M Home Enhancements stands for Kyle Adamczyk and Mike Stanwick. We grew up in Warrington and have known each other since the first grade and have been swinging hammers ever since. We are upfront and honest- we lay it out on the line for you so no surprises arise in the cost of the job or the job itself. If there is a problem we will notify you immediately. If we can not do a project, we let you know right away and with the home owners' approval we will use one of our reliable subcontractors to complete the job.
- Punctuality - if we say we will be there at 8 we will or we will call ahead of time to reschedule.
- We do the job right the first time even if we have to extend the proposed time to complete it properly.
- We will call you back promptly unlike some other contractors and we check our voicemails and emails regularly and respond quickly.
- We give you frequent updates on job progress, usually daily throughout the duration of the project.
Committment to Customer Service
- Most small jobs are completed quickly, minimizing disruption for the homeowner.
- We work around your schedule.
- We work with the homeowners and banks to set up payment plans if needed.
- We will be happy to come to the project site and give you a free, no obligation estimate
- We usually get back to you within a week with prices and a timeline for the job
- We have been certified by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute who train contractors and installers how to perfect the art of installing interlocking concrete pavements/slabs for your patio, walkway or driveway.
- Being NCMA Certified we have learned the latest techniques for installing retaining and decorative walls, putting us at the forefront of our industry.
- Our membership keeps us up to date with the latest code and standard changes, as well as allowing us access to the NCMA's Board of Engineers who answer technical questions about segmental retaining walls.
Certified Applicators of Techni-Seal
- Techni-Seal is a company that offers high-end products that help consumers and contractors clean and protect exterior masonry surfaces.